Our Fair Refund Policy
Bad refund policies stink. You shouldn't get run around when you're asking for a
refund you deserve. We encourage you to reach out to us when you're unhappy with
your account. Please contact our support
team for any reason, and we will take care
Examples of full refunds:
- If your account was charged when you meant to cancel your subscription instead -
we will give you a full refund for that month.
- If you meant to cancel your account with BugSplat a few months ago, and have
been inactive over that time, we will give you a full refund for a few months
- If you signed up for BugSplat, have used us for a few months, and you just
weren't happy we'd give you your money back.
Examples of partial refunds:
- If you forgot to cancel BugSplat a year ago, and there's been activity on your
account since then, we'll review your account usage and figure out a partial
based on how many months you used it.
- If your account was upgraded a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn't
up using the extra features, but you did keep using BugSplat in general, we'd
consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we experienced extended downtime (down for several hours in a day, or
time over several days in a month) we'd issue a partial credit to your account.
Talk with us
The most important thing is that you're happy and confident with what you're getting
from BugSplat. Each case is different and we'll do our best to offer you the correct
refund based on your special circumstances.
If you're not, then please send us an email, let us know us what's up, and we'll work
with you to make sure you're happy.