A BugSplat integration for reporting Unhandled Exceptions in Python.
Install the bugsplat package using pip
- Import the BugSplat class
- Create a new BugSplat instance passing it the name of your BugSplat database, application and version
- Optionally, you set default values for appKey, description, email, user and additionaFilePaths
- Wrap your application code in a try except block. In the except block call post. You can override any of the default properties that were set in step 3
- Once you've posted a crash, navigate to the Crashes page and click the link in the ID column to be see the crash's details
Thanks for using BugSplat ❤️