Axosoft integration with BugSplat crash reports allows your team to create defects with a single-button click. Hyperlinks allow quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data that can help your team crush bugs faster.
Integrating Axosoft with BugSplat
- Login to your account.
- Go to the ‘Options’ page and under ‘Defect Tracking System Setup’ select Axosoft from the drop-down menu.
- Go to your Axosoft account and find your APIToken, URLBase, and URLPost. Copy and paste them into the appropriate boxes in the BugSplat ‘Options’ page.
- Select your desired project.
- Click ‘Apply’.
Creating a defect in Axosoft from a BugSplat crash report
- Create a new defect from an individual crash report page or a stack key page by using the CREATE DEFECT button.
- Selecting the CREATE DEFECT button brings you to this page.
- Selecting the Submit button will create the defect.
- Go to Axosoft to view your new issue based on your BugSplat crash report.