DevTrack integration with BugSplat crash reports allows your team to create defects with a single-button click. Hyperlinks allow quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data that can help your team crush bugs faster.
Integrating DevTrack with BugSplat
- Login to your account.
- Go to the ‘Options’ page and under ‘Defect Tracking System Setup’ select DevTrack from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your SystemId, ProjectID, WebURL, and WebServiceURL into the appropriate boxes on the BugSplat ‘Options’ page.
- Select your desired project.
- Click ‘Apply’.
Creating a defect in DevTrack from a BugSplat crash report
- Create a new defect from an individual crash report page or a stack key page by using the ‘Create a new’ defect link.
- Selecting the ‘Create a new defect’ link brings you to this page.
- Selecting the Submit button will create the defect.
- Go to DevTrack to view your new issue based on your BugSplat crash report.