YouTrack integration with BugSplat crash reports allows your team to create defects with a single-button click. Hyperlinks allow quick navigation from defects to crash reports and back. Defects created from BugSplat automatically include symbolic call stack information as well as other crash-specific data that can help your team crush bugs faster.
Integrating YouTrack with BugSplat
- Login to your account.
- Go to the ‘Options’ page and under ‘Defect Tracking System Setup’ select YouTrack from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Username, YouTrack API Token, YouTrack URL, and any of the additional options into the appropriate boxes on the BugSplat ‘Options’ page.
Click ‘Apply’.Once a successful connection to YouTrack has been established, you will be able to select one of your projects from the project dropdown list.After selecting your desired project, click ‘Apply’ again.
- Note: You can find these resources in your YouTracks Hub Integration page. Click to learn more.
Creating an issue in YouTrack from a BugSplat crash report
- Create a new defect from an individual crash report page or a stack key page by using the CREATE DEFECT button.
- Selecting the ‘Create defect’ link brings you to this page.
- Selecting the Submit button will create the defect.
- Go to YouTrack to view your new issue based on your BugSplat crash report.